Monday 7 April 2008

The Two-Han Princess has Spread.


This is the thing that people were fearing, the spread of the two-han princess soldier. I left the NA server for a week, I come back, what do I find? Two-han is everywhere. I urge people to stop spreading two-han. But I know what I say probably won't do much. It's not the first time this has happened though, remember the Hideochan soldier?

Anyways, Two-Han is now spreading, let's just hope this doesn't happen with anymore Japanese soldiers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya i have a 2 han but i dont want to spread it .why cant people just use normal soldiers. Am i wrong. do you think hideo and 2 han are ok i dont. i dont like when people trade those japenise people ethier i think thats a problem too, do you if so tell me i have an AIM: hinderboy98.